Sign in to the Online Enrollment tool and choose your country.
- Select enrollment Type
- Indicate customer type
- Review the Terms & Conditions contained in the IBM International Passport Advantage Agreement and the International Program License Agreement. By selecting "I Agree"; you are agreeing to the terms of these documents. If you do not agree to the terms of the Passport Advantage Agreement, you cannot continue with the online enrollment process.
- Provide all required contact information. The Primary Contact information you provide is critical. The Primary Contact serves as the main contact for all contractual issues regarding your Passport Advantage Agreement. You may also specify Administrative and Site Technical Contacts.
- Enter your Passport Advantage Primary Reseller contact information. If you need help finding an Authorized Passport Advantage Reseller, you can start your search through ibm.com by visiting the Business Partner Directory.
- Review and validate your enrollment information. If you wish to change any information associated with a contact, click "Update contact" for that contact. If all of the contact information is correct, click "Submit".
- Write down your Enrollment Number and print your enrollment confirmation page. You will need your Enrollment Number if you need to contact IBM eCustomer Care.
You will receive a Welcome Kit when your enrollment has been processed. If you do not receive a Welcome Kit, contact your regional eCustomer Care representative.
- Software Subscription and Support
- Agreements and forms
- Brochures and FAQs
- How to enroll
- How to buy
- Passport Advantage Online - Reseller
- Passport Advantage Online - Customer
- Software Subscription and Support videos
- Newly enhanced IBM Software
- Upgrade today
- IBM Software Accelerated Value Program Services