IBM Spectrum Protect Version 7.1.9 for Windows servers
This document describes how to download the installation images for IBM® Spectrum Protect™ Version 7.1.9 by using the Passport Advantage® Online website.
Tip: Beginning with Version 7.1.3, IBM Tivoli Storage Manager is now IBM Spectrum Protect . Some applications such as the software fulfillment systems and IBM License Metric Tool use the new product name. However, the software and its product documentation continue to use the Tivoli Storage Manager product name. To learn more about the rebranding transition, see Tivoli Storage Manager branding transition to IBM Spectrum Protect.
This document describes how to download IBM Spectrum Protect Version 7.1.9 Windows® server installation images by using the Passport Advantage Online website.
Information for the AIX, Linux, and UNIX servers and the client is accessible via tabbed sections defined later in this document.
IBM Spectrum Protect enables you to protect your organization’s data from failures and other errors by storing backup and archive data in a hierarchy of online and offline storage. The core functions of IBM Spectrum Protect include backup and recovery management, and archive management.
To access the online product documentation, see IBM Knowledge Center.
Space requirements for Windows, 64-bit
- 2328 MB of disk space to store the full set of downloadable parts.
- 5120 MB of disk space to unpack the parts.
- 5120 MB of disk space for the installed product.
Downloading and assembling the product
- Download all of the parts that you need, both required and optional. The parts are described by platform in the tabbed sections of this document.
- Unpack each of the parts into a single temporary directory on your system.
- Use short path names for the directory used to extract the packages, for example: C:\tsm_images. Path names inside the package are long and extracting the package to a lengthy directory name can cause problems with the 255 character file path limit on Windows.
Ensure that the path does not contain non-ASCII characters.
- Follow the instructions in the IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Installation Guide to install the product.
|CNR94ML.exe||IBM Spectrum Protect, V7.1.9 Windows, 64-bit|
Optionally, you can download any of the following parts:
|CNR99ML.exe||IBM Spectrum Protect V7.1.9 Windows (64-bit) Operations Center|
|CNR9BML.exe||IBM Spectrum Protect V7.1.9 Windows (32-bit) Client Management Service|
|CNR9CML.exe||IBM Spectrum Protect V7.1.9 Windows (64-bit) Client Management Service|
IBM Tivoli Monitoring for Spectrum Protect V7.1.8, Windows
Note: There are three parts to download for Windows. Jazz for Service Management is also required when you install IBM Tivoli Monitoring for Spectrum Protect V7.1.8.
|CNM1QML.exe||IBM Tivoli Monitoring for Spectrum Protect V7.1.8 agent, Windows|
Jazz for Service Management 18.104.22.168, Windows
Note: Jazz for Service Management is required when you install IBM Tivoli Monitoring for Spectrum Protect V7.1.8. There are four parts to download for Windows.
Jazz for Service Management V22.214.171.124 for Windows Multilingual
IBM Tivoli Common Reporting V126.96.36.199 for Windows Multilingual
IBM Tivoli Common Reporting V188.8.131.52 for Windows Multilingual
IBM WebSphere Application Server V184.108.40.206 for Jazz for Service Management for Windows Multilingual
For system requirements, see IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Supported Operating Systems.
|Download||RELEASE DATE||LANGUAGE||SIZE(Bytes)||Download Options|
|Log on to Passport Advantage online||30 Mar 2018||English||1000||HTTP|
Translate this page: