QRadar: How to change the account password for cases
How do I change my IBM account password for cases?
After you log in, you can change your password for better security. If you lost your password, click the Forgot Your Password link on the login page to reset your password via email.
To protect the privacy of your data, change your password periodically. If your Site Technical Contact (STC) administrator expires user passwords on a periodic basis, you’re prompted to change your password at the end of each period.
To change your account password, follow these procedure:
- Log in to your IBM account using this link https://www.ibm.cwhat om/account/
- Click Manage Profile.
- Scroll down to Security > Password.
- If there is a pencil, click on the pencil to edit the password.
- Click Save.
- Should there not be a pencil you will need to use this link to have a password reset sent to your email. https://www.ibm.com/account/us-en/forgot/forgot-password-start.html
- Fill out the information and click Continue.
For more information refer to this link Help and FAQ
More support for:
IBM QRadar SIEM
Component: General Information
Software version: Version Independent
Operating system(s): Linux
Reference #: 2016368
Modified date: 25 February 2019