New product installation using License Manager for licensing displays message with 'error 11' or 'Specific symptom: 25'.
You have installed a new SPSS product that uses a License Manager for licensing. The license for the product has been added to the License Manager. When starting the desktop product, a licensing error message is displayed that includes either or both 'error 11' and/or 'Specific symptom: 25'.
The (newer) version of the licensing technology of the desktop product installation is not compatible with the (older) version of the licensing technology of the License Manager.
Resolving The Problem
Upgrade the License Manager to the most current version:
- Open the following web page: http://ibm.biz/spss_marketplace
- Select the 'tile' corresponding to the product you are working with (example: 'SPSS Statistics Version', 'SPSS Modler, C&DS, & Analytic Server').
- In the 'Licensing' section, locate the 'Download' button associated with 'Looking for the license manager?'
- Download the file corresponding to the License Manager host operating system.
- For instructions on upgrading the License Manager on Windows operating system host machines, see TechNote 2015199.
- For all other operating systems, contact IBM SPSS Support for assistance.
|SPSS Modeler||Platform Independent||Not Applicable|
More support for:
Component: Not Applicable
Software version: Not Applicable
Operating system(s): Platform Independent
Reference #: 2015199
Modified date: 11 October 2018