New Support Community launching for IBM Continuous Engineering products
What is changing in the Support experience?
As we strive to seek new and better ways to improve our communications and the support we offer, IBM is rolling out a new Support Community across all products. We are excited to announce that we are launching a new Support Community/Experience for our Continuous Engineering products.
Our new IBM Support Community streamlines support for you, our clients, and for our support engineers.
This new community will be your main resource for support-related information and resources and provides more transparency into your ticket resolution workflow.
You can open and manage cases, connect with support engineers, and access extensive self-service resources. Additionally, your support experience will be consistent across all IBM products and services.
- How will I access the new Support Community once my products are migrated?
Currently, you can access the Community in 1 of 2 ways:
- Go to www.ibm.com/mysupport
For a personalized experience, you can log in with your IBM ID. If you do not have an IBM ID, you can sign up for one here:
- If you go to the Service Request on the Support Portal, you will automatically be redirected to the new Community
- Go to www.ibm.com/mysupport
- Where can I find additional information about the new community?
For additional information on how to navigate the Community, view the following:
- Introducing the IBM Support Community: Forums
- Introducing the IBM Support Community: Search
- IBM Support Community: Open and manage cases
- What are some of the self-service options that are available in the new community?
The self-service options include:
- Ticket creation/updates
- Ability to attach documents for review by Support
- Simplified search capability to view ticket history and knowledge base artifacts
- What can I do if I have problems with the community?
If you are experiencing a problem with the portal (such as a login issue, etc.), we are here to help. You can submit your issue from our Support Community by clicking “Provide feedback" and someone will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Additionally, there will be no change to the process of contacting our Customer Support team through phone.
- How do I request access to the new community if I don't currently have access?
If you do not have an IBM ID, go here to sign up for one https://www.ibm.com/account/us-en/signup/register.html
|Software Development||Rational DOORS|
|Software Development||Rational DOORS Next Generation|
|Software Development||Rational Engineering Lifecycle Manager|
|Software Development||Rational Insight|
|Software Development||Rational Lifecycle Integration Adapters|
|Software Development||Rational Lifecycle Integration Adapters for Windchill|
|Software Development||Rational Method Composer|
|Software Development||Rational Publishing Engine|
|Software Development||Rational Quality Manager|
|Software Development||Rational Rhapsody|
|Software Development||Rational Team Concert|
More support for:
Rational Collaborative Lifecycle Management
Software version: 6.0.5
Operating system(s): AIX, Linux, Solaris, Windows, z/OS
Reference #: 2014254
Modified date: 10 May 2018