Contact Decision Optimization support team
How to contact the support team of Decision Optimization products, such as CPLEX Optimization Studio, CPLEX Enterprise Server, Decision Optimization Center, and CPLEX Optimizer for z/OS?
For customers entitled to support through a support contract:
To open a Support Case in the IBM Support Community
1. Visit the IBM Support Community and Sign In with your IBM ID. If you don’t have an IBM ID sign up for one.
2. In the “Products” menu, choose your Decision Optimization product and then “Open Case”. (At first login, you will need to choose your product, and provide your IBM Customer Number (ICN) to associate your IBM ID with your IBM Customer Number.)
3. Complete the required information and “Confirm” to submit your request.
To open a support request over the phone
1. Get your IBM Customer Number (ICN) from your Proof of Entitlement document or your account manager.
2. Use this directory to find your contact and open a service request.
For all other customers
There are developerWorks forums and dWAnswer community where users will be helping each other. Our development team also monitors the new posts regularly.
|Business Analytics||IBM Decision Optimization Center||22.214.171.124, 3.9.0, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 3.8, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 3.7, 18.104.22.168, 3.6|
|Business Analytics||IBM Elite Support for Decision Optimization for Python||Platform Independent||Version Independent|
|Business Analytics||IBM CPLEX Optimizer for z/OS||z/OS||12.6, 12.5, 12.4, 12.6.1, 12.6.3, 12.7.0|
|Business Analytics||IBM ILOG CP||1.7, 1.6, 1.5|
More support for:
IBM ILOG CPLEX Optimization Studio
Software version: 12.5, 22.214.171.124, 12.5.1, 12.6, 126.96.36.199, 12.6.1, 12.6.2, 12.6.3, 12.7.0, 12.7.1, 12.8.0
Operating system(s): AIX, Linux, OS X, Platform Independent, Solaris, Windows
Reference #: 2013323
Modified date: 05 February 2018