Installing Watson Explorer Community Edition on a computer with Azure Active Directory
If you sign in to your computer with Azure Active Directory, you must use a modified installation procedure.
Resolving the problem
1. Create a local account in the Other people category. When running the new account wizard, select I don't have this person's sign-in information and Add a user without a Microsoft account. When the account has been created, change the account type to Administrator.
2. Switch to the new account, and access C:\Users\<AzureAD_user> in File Explorer. Request access to the folder when prompted.
3. Sign out of the new account and sign in with your Azure Active Directory account.
4. Install IBM Watson Explorer Community Edition as documented in the IBM Watson Explorer Community Edition User Guide.
5. When Docker asks for credentials to access your local filesystem, supply the username and password of the new local account.