Information Governance Catalog Trial Release Notes
Before you install Information Governance Catalog Trial application, get familiar with the most important information related to the installation process.
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.3, and later
Installing the application
- If you use Windows 7, enable Virtualization Technology (VT-X) in the BIOS of your computer.
- If you use an older toolbox-based version of Docker, uninstall it before you install the Trial application.
- If you have other containers that run on your laptop, stop them before you start the installation process of the Trial application, as your laptop might have resource constraints.
- The Trial application pulls a Docker container during the installation process. The installation takes about 5 to 10 minutes on a standard network speed of about 15-20 Mbps. A typical corporate VPN is likely to limit the download speed. Consider it while you wait for the installation to finish.
Launching the application
- Before you launch the Trial application, increase Docker memory to 4GB and the number of CPUs to 4 on the Advanced tab of Docker.
Uninstalling the application
For information about uninstalling the application, refer to the FAQ article.
For more information about the Trial application, refer to the FAQ article.
More support for:
InfoSphere Information Server
Information Governance Catalog
Software version: 18.104.22.168
Operating system(s): Windows
Reference #: 2004241
Modified date: 10 October 2017
Translate this page: