IBM Connections Docs 2.0 CR1 iFix 003 Release Notes
Preventive Service Planning
IBM Connections Docs 2.0 CR1 iFix 003 contains fixes of several function and installation issues.
IBM Docs 2.0 CR1 iFix 003 contains all fixes in IBM Docs 2.0 CR1 iFix 001 and iFix 002. Besides fixes from iFix 001 and iFix 002, iFix 003 contains the following resolutions:
- Fixed the issue of not being able to view .xlsm files in Viewer.
- Fixed the issue that Docs cannot get the correct user profile for 3rd party integration with rest APIs.
- Fixed the incorrect message displaying issue when unauthorized people open the document editing link.
- Fixed the incorrect behavior of Ctrl+S, which should launch saving the draft in Docs.
- Enabled the ability of comments mentioning and notification for 3rd party users by the Rest API.
- Enabled the use of Community API to identify community owners and give owners the edit permission in Docs.
This iFix supports IBM Connections Docs 2.0 CR1 on all platforms. You must install IBM Docs 2.0 CR1 before applying this iFix.
Download the zip package from FixCentral and extract it. Follow the instructions in the PDF file to install it.
More support for:
IBM Connections Docs
Software version: 2.0
Operating system(s): Linux, Windows
Reference #: 1999707
Modified date: 14 March 2017