IBM Connections Docs 2.0 CR1 iFix 002 Release Notes
Preventive Service Planning
IBM Connections Docs 2.0 CR1 iFix 002 contains fixes of several function and installation issues.
IBM Docs 2.0 CR1 iFix 002 contains all fixes in IBM Docs 2.0 CR1 iFix 001. To view the fix list of iFix 001, click IBM Docs 2.0 CR1 iFix 001 release notes.
Besides fixes from iFix 001, iFix 002 contains the following fixes:
- In single editing mode, removed the "Saving" message to display the "All changes saved" message only.
- Fixed the issue that a user cannot see the highlight of co-editors if the unique user id of the LDAP contains letters that are not in the scope of [A-Za-z0-9], such as email address.
- Fixed the "unable to find WEB-INF/web_merged.xml" error after updating to CR1, for example, when you change entitlement for IBM Docs in WAS console.
- Fixed the incorrect error message when viewing large files by changing "cannot be accessed" to "cannot be displayed" and adding download suggestion to customers.
- Fixed the issue of not being able to run Docs Viewer on Linux when having no access to the tmp folder.
- Fixed the issue of not being able to view .pdf files in iNotes with IBM Docs integration.
- Fixed the incorrect displaying of the editor initial name after changing her or his first name.
Note: You have to restart the Connections Server and Docs server to make the changes effective. Refer to the instructions about how to restart the Docs server: http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21994694
- Fixed the "com.ibm.wdp.bss.provisioning.EndpointServlet class not found exception" issue in SystemOut.log during IBM Docs startup.
- Fixed the issue that cannot scroll to view all sheets while viewing a spreadsheet file that contains multiple sheets.
- Fixed a security issue that if given a document editing link, any user can open the link and edit the document even if they are not editors of the document.
- Fixed the problem that right and bottom borders of merged cells in a spreadsheet cannot be shown in Viewer.
- Fixed the issue of failing to edit a document when meta.json is corrupted.
- Fixed the issue in IBM Docs and ICN or CCM integration environment that some editors cannot see the edits of the other editors while co-editing if you have more than one Docs application server running.
This iFix supports IBM Connections Docs 2.0 CR1 on all platforms. You must install IBM Docs 2.0 CR1 before applying this iFix.
Download the zip package from FixCentral and extract it. Follow the instructions in the PDF file to install it.
More support for:
IBM Connections Docs
Software version: 2.0
Operating system(s): Linux, Windows
Reference #: 1994438
Modified date: 10 January 2017