IBM Connections Docs 2.0 CR1 Release Notes
Preventive Service Planning
IBM Connections Docs 2.0 CR1 contains important fixes and new features since V2.0. Future fixes for V2.0 will be based on this CR1 version. It is recommended that all customers who installed IBM Connections Docs V2.0 apply CR1 in their production environment.
What's new in IBM Docs 2.0 CR1
- New profile API is extended to show more user information in third-party integration.
- The administrator can disable downloading and printing files from a Docs editor by changing configuration settings.
- Now you can quickly insert an image by dragging it from your local file system and dropping it into a document.
- You can set text to be displayed in a single column, two columns, or three columns by clicking Format > Columns.
- Now you can edit .xlsm files in spreadsheets.
- In shared files, file owners and editors can further restrict who can edit individual cell ranges or sheets by using the Data > Protected Areas command.
- You now can choose whether to hide or show grid lines by clicking View > Grid Lines.
- The localized formula name for Brazil is now supported.
- The Hyperlink formula now supports both URLs and cell ranges, in the current sheet or another sheet.
- You can now view .xlsm files.
- Now you can view template files, including document templates (.dot, .dotx, and .ott), presentation templates (.pot, .potx, and .otp), and spreadsheet templates (.xlt, .xltx, and .ots).
- Support of Edge browser on Windows 10 and Safari 9
- Support of MS SQL Server 2008 R2
- Support of ISAM 8.0
IBM Connections Docs 2.0 CR1 contains fixes from IBM Docs 2.0 iFix 001, 002, 003, 004, and 005. See the Related URL section below for details.
1. Download the zip package from Fix Central and extract it. Follow the instructions in the PDF file to install it.
2. After installation, configure the Windows task scheduler for the Conversion server by referring to the IBM Connections Docs documentation in IBM Knowledge Center.
More support for:
IBM Connections Docs
Software version: 2.0
Operating system(s): Linux, Windows
Reference #: 1986010
Modified date: 20 September 2016