How to use a generic process to verify uDeploy Mail Server settings
How do you verify your IBM UrbanCode Deploy Mail Server settings?
Create a Test Email Server Process.
- Log in to uDeploy server as an admin
- Go to <server>/#system/settings
- Verify your Mail Server Settings
- Go to <server>#main/processes
- Create a new Process
- This process has 1 main step: Manual Task
- Save the process design
- Go the process Dashboard > Select a resource that do have access to the configured mail server > Submit
- If uDeploy server cannot send out an email, it will generate a mail folder in <udeploy_installed_dir>/var/email/spooled-email-failed directory.
- Users can use the <udeploy_installed_dir>/var/email/spooled-email-failed/mail-<id>/_error to troubleshot the issue.
More support for:
IBM UrbanCode Deploy
Software version: 6.0, 6.0.1, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52
Operating system(s): AIX, HP-UX, Linux, OS X, Solaris, Windows, Windows Mobile, z/OS
Reference #: 1668313
Modified date: 06 December 2014