TM1 Error. Maximum memory for action exceeded. View may be too large.
When activating the "Suppress zeroes" button in Cube Viewer for some particular views :
Maximum memory for action exceeded.
View may be too large.
Resolving the problem
- Verify there is enough free memory on the machine
- Verify the view is not too complex by evaluating the number of rows and columns without suppressing zeros.
- In tm1s.cfg, set or increase MaximumViewSize. The default values are 100 (Mb) for 32-bit environment, and 500 for 64-bit.
- Disable antivirus scanning for tm1s.exe and tm1sd.exe, and for the whole data directory of the TM1 server.
- Right-click "Computer" icon on your desktop, select "Properties", select "Advanced System Settings", select "Advanced" tab, under "Performances", "Settings" button, "Data Execution Prevention" tab, and verify DEP is set to "Essential Windows programs and services only".
More support for:
Software version: 9.5.2, 10.1.0, 10.1.1
Operating system(s): Windows
Software edition: All Editions
Reference #: 1639609
Modified date: 04 June 2013