LMT application update 9.2.15 is now available
IBM License Metric Tool application update 9.2.15 is now available.
This update contains features that extend software discovery, enhance license reporting and address security scenarios. The key features include:
Preview feature*: New Software Summary (Preview) report
- Extended support
• Windows 2019
• Oracle SPARC-M8 processor
• Ubuntu 18.04 on x86
Support for new virtualization technologies
• vCenter with external Platform Services Controllers (PSC) on different computers
• Support for Solaris Kernel zones on Oracle Solaris x86 and SPARC with nested virtualization
- Enhanced Software Installations report
Extension of the To Do list for maintaining currency of your scanning actions
- Names of fixlets in the BigFix console contain information about version
Rails is upgraded to version 5.0.7 to maintain security.
Actions to take
To learn how to get the application update and deploy it as well as to view the full list of new features and APARs that were fixed in this application update, see https://ibm.biz/lmt_update_9215.
If you have any product-related questions, please post them on https://ibm.biz/ILMT_Forum.