IBM Connections Docs 2.0 CR3 iFix 004 Release Notes
Preventive Service Planning
IBM Connections Docs 2.0 CR3 iFix 004 contains important fixes and customers who installed IBM Docs 2.0 CR3 can choose to install this iFix.
- Removed an incorrect warning of W error loading httpclient: null when starting Viewer server.
- Fixed the broken link issue of urls that include # when editing or viewing files.
- Fixed the issue of incorrect date format display in spreadsheets on Chrome 67 and later versions.
- Added AED (United Arab Emirates currency) support for Number format in spreadsheets.
- Added shapes rendering support for imported .xlsx files.
- In 3rd party integration, enhanced the API to set language setting in the user Profile and apply it in IBM Docs.
This iFix addresses the issue of IBM Docs 2.0 CR3. You must install IBM Docs 2.0 CR3 before applying this iFix.
Download the zip package from FixCentral and extract it. Follow the instructions in the PDF file to install it.
More support for:
IBM Connections Docs
Software version: 2.0
Operating system(s): Linux, Windows
Reference #: 0728337
Modified date: 22 August 2018
Translate this page: