QRadar: Getting support to help with your RFE requests
Can Support help with your Request for Enhancement?
Note: You must be on any active case for Support to help you with your RFE request. You cannot open a case to for the purpose of creating an RFE request.
Support will help you with your request for enhancement if you are working on a case where the solutions to the issue is an RFE request will solve your issue or Support makes a recommendation that an RFE would help to perform the requested or desired action. Should the customer agree to this recommendation support will do the following.
- Create the RFE request
- Present a Draft of the RFE to the customer to ensure that it represents the customers desire
- Submit the request on behalf of the customer within the RFE Community
- Send the link and RFE number to the customer.
- The Support representative will request to close the Case will be upon receipt of the RFE number.
Exemptions to Support creating the RFE request are
- Customer does not want an RFE created for them.
- The customer would like to create an RFE themselves.
For more help on filing your own RFE, refer to this QRadar video on how to submit an RFE request.