Beyond Engagement: Moving from Transactional to Transformational
Many organisations spend a lot of effort and attention on employee engagement, which is a powerful indicator of productivity, quality, and efficiency, but it’s not the whole picture. Progressive HR teams recognise that measures of employee engagement must be viewed in the broader context of the business strategy and in a timely manner. Hear from our panel of experts on the latest trends, actionable insights and first hand experience on how organisations are augmenting traditional approaches to the annual employee engagement survey to listen, analyse and act on employee feedback.
* Ritu Mohanka-Vedhara - IBM
* Cathy Brown - Executive Director, Engage for Success
* Verena Amonat - Deutsche Post, DHL Group (DPDHL)
* Lizee Butler - HR Business Partner, Computacenter
* David Mason - Non Executive Director, Intec