IBM solutions for product and systems development combine IBM software, proven best practices, and flexible deployment services to accelerate your development of smarter products and systems, helping you:
- Identify the right products and features to build: Prioritize and select the right investments, balance strategy with market demands and align resources to deliver the right products at the right time.
- Define mission and business critical capabilities: Build enterprise architectures using standard architecture frameworks such as DoDAF and TOGAF.
- Get requirements right: Solicit, engineer, document, and trace requirements. Help your stakeholders define what they want, help them get it, and help your teams deliver when change inevitably occurs.
- Create resilient system architectures and innovative software designs: Use visual modeling to validate requirements, to derive architectures, and to build embedded and real-time software.
- Automate collaboration: Integrate planning and execution, automate workflows, and manage change across diverse engineering disciplines and development teams.
- Control versions and variants: Configuration management for software, and through partner integrations, of hardware designs.
- Manage quality: Use collaborative quality planning, automated testing, and defect management to achieve quality by design.
- Analyze cross domain, cross-lifecycle information: Organize, visualize and analyze your engineering data to make more effective decisions and accelerate product innovation.
Considering a purchase?
Full day and half day events including presentations and hands-on workshops covering solutions, workflows and tool use.
Find locations and dates
Looking for help getting the most out of your existing deployment of Rational software?