Keep the conversation going!
Join our outthink tour speakers for three live Google Hangout sessions after the event. They will be joined by industry experts and ready to field all your follow up questions!
Wednesday, July 13, 1 – 1:30 PM ET
- Jim Collins, Financial Performance Management Strategy Executive at IBM Cognitive Solutions
- Warren Turner, Founder & Managing Partner at Cardinal Points Group
Tuesday July 19, 1 – 1:30 PM ET
- Benoit Hardy-Vallée, Executive Advisor for IBM Smarter Workforce & Social Business, Canada & Caribbean
- Tanya Gullison, Talent & Engagement Practice Leader for IBM Canada
- Bill Jensen, CEO The Jensen Group & Author of Future Strong
Wednesday, July 20, 1 – 1:30 PM ET
- Courtney Kay, Managing Director at Brand Publis
- Carolyn Baird, Global Research Director at IBM Institute for Business
- David Holzmer, Digital Era Researcher & Futurist
Win an Apple Watch™!
In each city, we will be giving away an Apple Watch to one lucky IBM outthink tour attendee. The winner will be randomly drawn during our closing session and you must be present to win. Additional terms and conditions apply and can be requested by contacting email@example.com.
Tell us what “cognitive” and “outthink” mean to you
|April 11, 2016||New York City, NY|
|June 23, 2016||Toronto, ON|
|September 28, 2016||Los Angeles, CA|
More cities to be announced shortly
In partnership with:
For questions or more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For IBM Business Partner related questions, please contact Patrick Barr at email@example.com