Terms and conditions for z/OS Internet Library Archive and IBM Z product documentation
Read before using: By clicking on any of the links that are provided on this page, you agree to accept the IBM Z Documentation License Agreement.
IBM Z Publications Library Archive
This archive is made available as as a courtesy to z/OS customers. The listed releases are out of service and all content is offered "as-is."
z/OS Publications Archive
- IBM OS/390 V2R10 Indexed PDF Collection Archive
- IBM BatchPipes Indexed PDF and BookManager Collection
- z/OS V1R13 Adobe Indexed PDF Collection (1.38 GB)
- z/OS V1R12 Adobe Indexed PDF Collection (0.51 GB)
V6R3 Adobe Indexed PDF Collection (0.20 GB)
V5R4 Adobe Indexed PDF Collection (0.36 GB)
- z/VSE V6R1 Adobe Indexed PDF Collection (0.11 GB)
V5R2 Adobe Indexed PDF Collection (0.11 GB)
V4R3 Adobe Indexed PDF Collection (0.12 GB)
Additional Information and tools
- The product documentation for current product offerings can be found in IBM Knowledge Center.
- Older documentation is typically found in the IBM Publications Center. Users can either use the IBM Publications Center directly, or they can use the IBM Softcopy Librarian for an easy way to download and maintain whole collections of documentation.
Reading and Searching Content
- Once you have downloaded content in BookManager or PDF format, z/OS users can host the content locally using Library Server for z/OS, or they can use the IBM Softcopy Reader, Windows Reader and Acrobat Reader to read and search content on your laptop or workstation.
Adobe and Acrobat are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.