This information explains how to customize the interactive problem control system (IPCS) for some or all IPCS sessions using the following topics:
- Customizing the IPCS installation package
- Customizing IPCS session parameters
- Customizing dump directory
- Customizing access to IPCS
- Customizing the IPCS dialog
This information also explains:
- Accessing and using IPCS on a target system
- Providing security for IPCS
- Writing and installing IPCS exit routines and various IPCS exit services.
Customization can also apply to ABEND/SNAP formatting. IPCS operates in interactive and batch environments supported by TSO/E.