Choosing a big data technology stack for digital marketing
Gary Angel - President and CTO at Semphonic.
Objectives of this white paper:
1. Look at the reasons why analyzing digital data is
2. Show why some of the attributes of a new generation of big data systems are responsive to these challenges.
3. Use this to develop a set of key decision vectors for choosing an appropriate digital technology stack for your data.
4. Lay out a series of the most common digital marketing data use cases and highlight the key decision factors for each.
5. Discuss the decision framework as it pertains to big data The goal of all this is to provide today’s enterprise marketing and IT organizations with a well-defined framework for choosing a marketing digital technology stack.