The Guardium track at Master Skills University offers experienced Guardium users a one-of-a-kind opportunity to learn from the teams who build, deploy, and support Guardium every day. This week-long deep-dive education experience includes the latest product updates, hands-on labs, interactive discussions on best practices and advanced workflows, and more. Join us to advance your Guardium skills even further and gain the insights you need to achieve your 2019 security operations goals.
Who Should Attend
The Guardium track at Master Skills University is designed for experienced Guardium security professionals (e.g., analysts, admins, architects, engineers) who have used Guardium for at least one year and are ready for more advanced training.
- Laptop with ability to connect to wireless internet
- Product roadmap
- Architecture including agent deployment options and Load Balancing
- Policy Management
- Custom Queries and Reports
- Custom Tables and Custom Domains
- Threat vector scenarios
- System View and Data Management
- Risk Based approach
- Analytics, GDPR
- Troubleshooting, Performance, Tuning and Lessons Learned