IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM) and Cloud Identity
The ISAM and Cloud Identity track at Master Skills University offers experienced ISAM users a one-of-a-kind opportunity to learn from the teams who build, deploy, and support ISAM every day. This week-long deep-dive education experience includes the latest product updates, hands-on labs, interactive discussions on best practices and advanced workflows, and more. Join us to advance your ISAM skills even further and gain the insights you need to achieve your 2019 security operations goals.
Who Should Attend
The ISAM and Cloud Identity track at Master Skills University is designed for customers who have at least a year of experience in deploying and running an Access Manager environment. A good technical knowledge of the Access Manager product (either the previous software versions or current appliance version) is required and will be assumed. Product basics will not be covered.
Hands-on labs will be run using on-line infrastructure. Attendees will require a laptop with Remote Desktop client installed. For Microsoft Windows this is built-in. For MacOS, install “Microsoft Remote Desktop” from the App Store. Attendee laptops must be capable of connecting to the WiFi connection provided in the classroom.
- Architecture and deployment: Building Access Manager systems on-premise and in the cloud. Includes new support for Docker and Kubernetes.
- API Economy and API Security: Focus on securing access to APIs using OAuth and making Access Manager authentication available via REST. Also, making Reverse Proxy REST-client friendly.
- Beyond Passwords: Understanding Mobile Push authentication and QR Code Login with IBM Verify. IBM Verify Customization - server side and mobile SDK.
- Consumer Identity and Access Management: Focus on Federation, Integration with Social Identity Providers, and User Self Care.
- Journey to Cloud: Building Access Management solutions which span enterprise and cloud. Includes enterprise user access to cloud apps, cloud user access to enterprise apps, and Authentication-as-a-Service.