IBM Identity Governance and Intelligence (IGI)
The IGI track at Master Skills University offers experienced IGI users a one-of-a-kind opportunity to learn from the teams who build, deploy, and support IGI every day. This week-long deep-dive education experience includes the latest product updates, hands-on labs, interactive discussions on best practices and advanced workflows, and more. Join us to advance your IGI skills even further and gain the insights you need to achieve your 2019 security operations goals.
Who Should Attend
The IGI track at Master Skills University is designed for administrators who need to use IGI or manage the IGI deployment, who have at least a year of hands-on experience with IGI, or who have attended one of the basic classes (TW400, custom class or previous MasterSkills classes/universities).
Hands-on labs will be run using on-line infrastructure. Attendees will require a laptop with Remote Desktop client installed. For Microsoft Windows this is built-in. For MacOS, install “Microsoft Remote Desktop” from the App Store. Attendee laptops must be capable of connecting to the WiFi connection provided in the classroom.
- IGI Architecture and IGI Data flows and data model
- Active Directory integration (with lab)
- Advanced customization through rules
- Advanced lifecycle with workflow, including user, account and password management
- End-to-end labs for user and account management including workflow and rules
- IGI-ISIM integration with ISIQ
- IGI and Cloud Identity Analyze
- Typical deployment and lessons learned (w/case studies)
- IGI Recent releases and future roadmap