Track: IBM i2 – Advanced Investigations for Analysts
The i2 track provides a unique deep dive education experience including the latest product updates and interactive discussions on best practices -- delivered by IBM subject matter experts. This class will provide the experienced i2 user with an opportunity to sit with their peers and experience expert level knowledge transfer from the people who build, deploy and support i2 every day. Come and learn about functionality you may not be taking advantage of, share tips and best practices, network with your peers, and gain the insights needed to achieve your 2019 goals.
- What's new in i2 advanced investigations and analysis?
- i2 deployment patterns and best practices
- How to get to the data you need to do your investigations analysis
- How to use i2 enterprise tools to analyze your data
- Threat hunting for national defense/law enforcement/fraud and risk
- Threat hunting for the advanced SOC
This class is designed for experienced i2 professionals (e.g. analysts, intelligence professionals, risk/compliance professionals) who have used ANB/ANBP for several years that want to have a hands on experience with the latest i2 enterprise features.