The Resilient track provides a unique deep dive education experience including the latest product updates, labs and interactive discussions on best practices, delivered by Resilient subject matter experts. This class will provide the experienced Resilient user with an opportunity to sit with their peers and Resilient subject matter experts and experience expert level knowledge transfer from the people who build, deploy and support Resilient every day. Come and learn about functionality you may not be taking advantage of, share tips and best practices, network with your peers and gain the insights needed to achieve your 2018 security operations goals.
- Resilient Roadmap v31 and Beyond
- Deploying Resilient Partner Extensions for Orchestration and Automation (Escalation, Enrichment, Remediation, Reporting).
- System Administration & Deployment
- Incident Response Design Sessions: Optimizing Playbooks, Tasks, Rules and Layouts
- Integration Patterns (Escalation, Enrichment, Remediation, Reporting)
- Functions in Workflows
- REST API in Python
- Action Module and the 'resilient-circuits' framework
- Open Lab Sessions
- Hands-on experience with unit tests and integration tests, git, CI; SQL and relational databases; networking, TLS and certificates, Unix and shell scripting
- Experience creating and using JSON-based RESTful web service APIs
Skills that are helpful, but not required:
- Practical experience with security systems such as SIEM, EDR, firewalls/IDS/IPS, digital forensics, and threat intelligence
- Working knowledge of JIRA, ServiceNow, TFS, SharePoint
- Experience in PowerShell, Docker, JINJA2, PostgreSQL, Tomcat, LDAP, BPMN