IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM)
The IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM) track provides a unique deep dive education experience that can help enable a successful transition from traditional web access management deployments for single sign-on, to an omni-channel security gateway solution that provides the ability to perform a secure digital transformation of your business. Most topics include hands-on lab exercises that provide a simulated experience of how to get the configurations implemented. Speakers include members of our Enablement, Services, Technical sales and Engineering labs, providing unprecedented access to a knowledge pool that is actually engineering these products and driving some of the most cutting edge global implementations of the IBM SAM platform.
- Architecture and deployment: Building Access Manager systems on-premise and in the cloud. Includes new support for Docker and Kubernetes.
- Consumer Identity and Access Management: Focus on Federation, Integration with Social Identity Providers, and User Self Care
- Beyond Passwords: Understanding IBM Verify and IBM SAM Mobile Multi-factor Authentication Support, IBM Verify Customization -server side and mobile SDK
- API Economy and API Security: Focus on securing access to APIs using OAuth and OpenID Connect etc. - includes integration with API Gateways
- Authentication-as-a-Service: IBM Cloud Identity Verify, integration with IBM SAM and with business applications
The target audience for the ISAM track are customers who have experience in deploying and running an Access Manager environment. A good technical knowledge of the Access Manager product (either the previous software versions or current appliance version) is required and will be assumed. Product basics will not be covered.