Re-invent the way your business delivers
Explore firsthand how a Smarter Supply Chain enabled with AI and blockchain can provide real-time actionable insights to deepen connectivity, extend collaboration achieving unprecedented visibility while driving new levels of trust
Join IBM's own Supply Chain and Operations Experts, fellow industry leaders, and customers who are transforming how they deliver.
At the event you will:
• Learn how IKEA transformed itself into a multichannel leader.
• Listen to Husqvarna Group and how they explorer the benefits of Blockchain.
• Meet Matthias Graefe, Director of Supply Chain Transformation at IBM who provides you insights on how IBM re-invented our own supply chain with AI.
• Discover how leading companies are integration weather data to optimize operations.
• Get hands-on experience with AI and Blockchain in Supply Chain.
The two days are designed for innovative leaders and professionals to understand and discuss how to enable a Smarter Supply Chain end to end.
We will kick off the event with an optional dinner on May 8th
The event is free of charge.
If you have any questions regarding the event please send an e-mail to CARINA@se.ibm.com
To understand IBM's Code of Conduct for events click here.
IBM may use tracking technology at this event. To learn more click here.