Spend four days with IBM experts, at the home of many of IBM's software products. This summit is by invitation only
- a limited seating engagement for executives and architects
who would like to learn how to harness IBM hybrid integration solutions to deliver access to data, applications and information regardless of platform, device or data formats - across both on-premises and cloud environments.
Learn more about how we are transforming our technologies using Hybrid Cloud to enable
you to harness your existing assets to achieve greater capacity, efficiency and integration
across platforms, whilst retaining the security, capability and resiliency you would expect
- Discover and influence IBM's strategy for key hybrid messaging and integration technologies, including, IBM MQ, IBM Application Integration Suite and the API Economy
- Engage in technical sessions and one-on-one interactions with top IBM Hursley Lab architects and senior executives to refine your 2016 strategic plans
- Expand your network with industry-leading peers from other companies
- Plus learn about other IBM technology, such as IBM Business Process Management solutions (BPM & ODM), DataPower gateways, CICS and WebSphere Application Server on-premises and cloud
This event is conducted under a Non-Disclosure agreement, so that we will be able to share
product directions with you.
There are no events currently scheduled. Please check back at a later time.