------ ADVANTAGE AWARD SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED -----
Every day, IBM Watson Health clients are showcasing innovative and inspirational ways they work to help improve health and social program outcomes, quality and costs. The achievements are truly remarkable.
The IBM Watson Health Advantage Awards are an opportunity for clients who use IBM Watson Health solutions to be recognized for professional achievement, resourcefulness and impact.
The award categories for the 2019 IBM Watson Health Advantage Award are as follows:
- Consumer/patient outreach and communications
- Health and clinical results
- Performance improvement and efficiency
- Strategy and growth
Award submissions will be judged by a panel of prior Advantage Award winners and senior members of IBM Watson Health staff who have relevant expertise.
Winners will be announced during the award ceremony, and receive special recognition at the conference.
Here’s a list of the 2018 Advantage Award Winners:
- eSystems, Inc. (Overall winner)
- Intel Corporation
- Blackstone - Equity Healthcare
- Indiana University Health
- Johnson City Medical Center
- Novant Health UVA Health System Culpeper Medical Center
- County of San Diego Health & Human Services Agency
- Ohio's Montgomery County Specialty Court
- The New York City Human Resources Administration
Completing an Award Submission
To nominate your organization's project, click here. If you would like more information, please contact your account representative or send an email to the conference planning team at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require additional solution insight and data, please work directly with your IBM Watson Health account representative to complete this nomination form. Please include supporting documentation where appropriate.
If you are not able to fully complete the form in one sitting, you may submit it as-is, then return to finish the questions at a later time. Your confirmation email will include the link and instructions on returning to your submission.
All projects must be submitted for review by Friday, March 1, 2019. Please plan accordingly.
Thank you for sharing the details of your outstanding work!