IBM Electronic Support (www.ibm.com/support) has been named one of the 2014 “Ten Best Web Support Sites” in the 17th annual competition by The Association of Support Professionals. This is the second time IBM Electronic Support has won the prestigious award that showcases excellence in online service and support.
The award winners were selected by a panel of judges with expertise in Web support design and implementation, using a scoring system based on 25 separate performance criteria. The evaluation process covered the following areas:
- Overall usability, design and navigation
- Knowledgebase and search implementation
- Interactive features
- Community engagement
- The major site development challenge
With your feedback and input throughout the iterative design process, we validated the changes to the IBM support site before 'going live' with the updated website. Our goal was to address your concerns and deliver a support website that helps you to use and maintain your IBM products successfully.
On the IBM support site, you can:
After selecting a product at the IBM Support Portal, you can find specific information to:
- Troubleshoot problems
- Subscribe to receive support notifications
- Learn about products
- Leverage the knowledge of other users through social communities and forums
- View additional information available with your support programs
Complete, customized support.
Join the conversation
Translate my page