TPF Family Products: Product Software for z/TPF 1.1 & z/TPFDF 1.1
Product Software for z/TPF 1.1 & z/TPFDF 1.1
The z/TPF product has certain elements that are required to build the operating system, and other optional elements that can be included if you want the additional function. For information about the hardware and software requirements for a z/TPF system build, see the z/TPF migration guide information in IBM Knowledge Center.
Required Product Software
- z/TPF & z/TPFDF Products (GA and PUT 10 - PUT 13)
- glibc and libstdc++ Runtime Libraries
- z/TPF Software Profiler
- IBM 64-bit Runtime Environment for z/TPF, Java™ Technology Edition, Version 8
Access to download the z/TPF & z/TPFDF Products software is restricted to licensed customers and must be pre-approved. See the Obtaining Download Authorization below for more information.
- Apache HTTP Server 1.3
- Apache HTTP Server 2.2
- Curl package
- BerkeleyDB package
- OpenLDAP package
- tar/pax/du package
- MySQL (tar.gz, 24.7MB) (Direct link to the supported MySQL package for z/TPF)
- zlib 1.2.8 (tar.gz, 558KB) (Direct link to the supported zlib 1.2.8 package)
Obtaining Download Authorization
The full product releases of z/TPF and z/TPFDF are available through e-delivery on the web to current licenseholders of these products.
The user ID and the method of authorization for full product download access are different from those used for maintenance. To download the full product, the licenseholder must have a "universal IBM user ID." The steps below describe how to get the necessary user ID and obtain the products by e-delivery download. This has no effect on maintenance.
There are 2 or 3 steps to getting a full TPF product by e-delivery download, depending on whether you already have an IBM user id:
- If you do not already have a universal IBM user ID, you can obtain one by going to page https://www.ibm.com/account/profile/us?page=reg and filling out the form with the required information. Note: your IBM user ID MUST BE A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS that can receive e-mail.
You only need to register for the IBM user ID once. If you have an IBM user ID, you can skip this first step.
- If you have a universal IBM user ID, request authorization to access full product downloads from your IBM user ID. Go to the ztpf-request link http://www.ibm.com/services/forms/reg/signup.do?lang=en_US&source=ztpf-request,
and sign in with your IBM user ID (from step 1). Enter all required information on this form and place a check mark next to each product for which you are requesting download access. Click the "submit" button to send the data to IBM.
IBM authorization to download the requested products should be completed within 24-48 hours during normal business hours. You will receive an e-mail at the address that is your IBM user ID. The e-mail will contain the link to the product download web site.
- Only when you have a universal IBM user id authorized for TPF products can you download a product. Click on the link embedded in the e-mail (from step 2), or go to the ztpf-download link
and sign in your IBM user ID. Review the check boxes in the Privacy section of the webpage, and then click the "submit" button.
A list of products which this user ID is authorized to download will be displayed. Select only one product at a time from the list, click the "continue" button, and a page will display that allows you to retrieve that product's packages using Download Director or HTTP SaveAs.
When you have downloaded what you want for the product, use the "back" button on your browser to return to the list of products so you can select another and access its download page. Continue this process until you have downloaded everything you want. You can return to the ztpf-download page any time.
-> Return to TPF Family Products: Downloads
Translate this page: