System requirements for InfoSphere Data Replication V11.3.3
Detailed system requirements
This document describes the system requirements for IBM InfoSphere Data Replication V11.3.3
InfoSphere Data Replication consists of three technologies:
- Change data capture (CDC)
- Q Replication
- SQL Replication
As the system requirements for each technology differs, you should pay close attention to the notes for each requirement to verify that they apply to your chosen technology.
The Q Replication, SQL Replication and CDC Replication Engine for z/OS software was not updated in V11.3.3. Use the following links to view the system requirements for the most recent versions of the Q Replication, SQL Replication and CDC Replication Engine for z/OS software:
- V10.2.1 (Linux, UNIX, and Windows)
- V10.2.1 (z/OS)
Table of supported system requirements
The links in the table below are located in the IBM Software Product Compatibility Reports (SPCR) tool and go directly to the supported operating systems, prerequisites, system requirements, and optional supported software for the specific operating system. Because the report is dynamically generated, it might take a moment to open.
Update: Exadata is supported for IIDR-CDC for Oracle databases.
SPCR tool available for all software products
IBM has created a Software Product Compatibility Reports (SPCR) tool where you can locate and find complete lists of supported operating systems, system requirements, prerequisites, and optional supported software for your product version.
- Click the following link to reach the front page of SPCR: Detailed system requirements for a specific product in SPCR
- Then choose the following options to obtain the supported operating systems, system requirements, and optional supported software for your product version.
- Select the desired product.
- Select the desired version.
- Select your operating system or your product component.
More support for:
InfoSphere Data Replication
Software version: 11.3.3
Operating system(s): AIX, HP-UX, IBM i, Linux, Solaris, Windows, z/OS
Software edition: All Editions
Reference #: 7043931
Modified date: 26 July 2017