Detailed system requirements
This document describes the system requirements for IBM InfoSphere Data Replication for IMS for z/OS, version 11.1. Also refer to IBM InfoSphere Classic Change Data Capture for z/OS, version 11.1 for related system requirements.
IBM InfoSphere Data Replication for IMS for z/OS consists of the following technologies:
- IBM InfoSphere Data Replication for IMS for z/OS
- Classic Data Architect (CDA)
As the system requirements for each technology differs, you should pay close attention to the notes for each requirement to verify that they apply to your chosen technology.
Supported system requirements
The supported system requirements are located in the IBM Software Product Compatibility Reports (SPCR) tool. The link below goes directly to the supported operating systems, prerequisites, system requirements, and optional supported software. Because the report is dynamically generated, it might take a moment to open.
SPCR tool available for all software products
IBM has created a Software Product Compatibility Reports (SPCR) tool where you can locate and find complete lists of supported operating systems, system requirements, prerequisites, and optional supported software for your product version.
- Click the following link to reach the front page of SPCR: Detailed system requirements for a specific product in SPCR
- Then choose the following options to obtain the supported operating systems, system requirements, and optional supported software for your product version.
- Select the desired product.
- Select the desired version.
- Select your operating system or your product component.