IBM Mobile Test Workbench for Worklight Supports Testing on an iOS Device
IBM Worklight 6.0 and IBM Mobile Test Workbench for Worklight 8.5 now have the ability to test iOS mobile applications on a real device in addition to testing on the iOS simulator. Testing on an iOS device requires an initial setup of the Test Workbench client for iOS.
To test iOS applications on a real device, you must use the Test Workbench Mobile client for iOS. This application is delivered as a sample Xcode project that needs first to be compiled and signed using the appropriate certificate.
- You can download the Xcode project for the application.
- You can also download the associated Testing Worklight Mobile Applications with the Mobile Test Workbench sample module document.
- You must recompile the IBM RTW.xcodeproj file. Also, you must have the application signed with the appropriate enterprise certificate to be deployed to the test mobile devices.
- You might want to change the application bundle ID to match your certificate.
- Note the following compatibility issue between versions of IBM Worklight and IBM Mobile Test Workbench for Worklight: http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg27039580
|Mobile- Speech and Enterprise Access||IBM Mobile Foundation||Application Development||Apple iOS||126.96.36.199||Consumer, Enterprise|
More support for:
Software version: 188.8.131.52
Operating system(s): iOS
Software edition: Consumer, Enterprise
Reference #: 7039564
Modified date: 2013-09-12