IBM i2 Enterprise Insight Analysis Publications
This document contains links to publications and information about IBM i2 Enterprise Insight Analysis. The latest version of the Enterprise Insight Analysis documentation is available in the IBM Knowledge Center. In addition, to support customers on earlier versions, information is also provided in PDF documents.
The IBM Knowledge Center contains information that explains how to use IBM i2 Enterprise Insight Analysis. You can also find information about products that are in the Intelligence Analysis Portfolio:
The products in the IBM i2 Enterprise Insight Analysis solution support a range of deployment and configuration options. The following documents describe how to use this functionality on a per-product basis for the IBM i2 Analyze, IBM i2 iBase, IBM i2 iBase Intellishare and i2 Information Exchange for Analyst's Notebook Client components.
Knowledge Center contentUnderstanding
Understanding IBM i2 Enterprise Insight Analysis
Understanding IBM i2 Analyze
- IBM i2 Analyze Architecture & Services
- IBM i2 Analyze Data Acquisition
- IBM i2 Analyze Data Model
- IBM i2 Analyze Security
Installing and Deploying
- Configuring a deployment before going live
- Maintaining an Enterprise Insight Analysis deployment
- Ingesting data into an Information Store
- Deleting data from an Information Store
- Configuring Analyst's Notebook Premium
IBM i2 Intelligence Analysis Portfolio
- IBM i2 Intelligence Analysis Portfolio: Product Access Management Guide
- Managing access to products within the IBM i2 Intelligence Analysis Portfolio: Frequently Asked Questions
IBM i2 iBase
- IBM i2 iBase Quick Start Guide
- IBM i2 iBase: Upgrading to IBM i2 iBase 8 or IBM i2 Analyst's Workstation 8
- IBM i2 iBase: Upgrading IBM i2 iBase databases to SQL Server 2005 or 2008
IBM i2 iBase IntelliShare
- IBM i2 iBase IntelliShare Deployment & Administration Guide
- IBM i2 iBase IntelliShare Upgrade Guide
- IBM i2 iBase IntelliShare: Supporting Structured Search through IBM i2 iBase Query Design
IBM i2 Information Exchange for Analyst's Notebook Client
The following documents no longer apply to the latest version of IBM i2 Enterpirise Insight Analysis:
- IBM i2 Analyze Connector Creator Deployment Guide
- IBM i2 Analyze iBase Connector Deployment Guide
- IBM i2 Analyze Configuring Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- IBM i2 Analyze Configuring SPNEGO single sign-on
- Moving a deployment of i2 Analyze
- Backing up a deployment
- IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook Customizing the Task Pane
- IBM i2 Analyze Linux Deployment Guide
- IBM i2 Analyze Windows Deployment Guide
- Configuring an Analysis Repository deployment
- Configuring an Information Store deployment
- IBM i2 Analyze Linux Upgrade Guide
- IBM i2 Analyze Windows Upgrade Guide
IBM provides software developers with documentation and other support for customizing and extending the IBM i2 Analyze enterprise intelligence analysis capability used by IBM i2 Enterprise Insight Analysis.
For information about installing and using a development environment for i2 Analyze, see the IBM i2 Analyze Developer Essentials website.
The following release notes are available for the IBM i2 Enterprise Insight Analysis solution:
In addition to the Knowledge Center, the IBM i2 Enterprise Insight Analysis advanced solution user help is also available in a pdf format:
IBM i2 Enterprise Insight Analysis system requirements and prerequisites vary by deployment pattern used. See Systems Requirements below by IBM product to be installed.
IBM i2 Enterprise Insight Analysis requires a minimum of DB2 Enterprise Server Edition, or an IBM PureData System for Operational Analytics data warehouse, to store large numbers of records.
The required editions of DB2 and IBM PureData System are purchased separately from Enterprise Insight Analysis.
PureData System for Operational Analytics is an optimized appliance that can store hundreds of terabytes of data.
Note: Enterprise Insight Analysis has been tested and is compatible with PureData System for Operational Analytics version 1.0 or later.
The following system requirements are applicable for the IBM i2 Enterprise Insight Analysis solution:
In addition, these are the system requirements for the Enterprise Insight Analysis add-on components:
More support for:
i2 Enterprise Insight Analysis
Software version: 2.1.3, 2.1.4, 2.1.5, 2.1.6, 2.1.7
Operating system(s): Windows
Software edition: All Editions
Reference #: 7039188
Modified date: 18 December 2017
Translate this page: