IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook Premium 8.9.5 Fix Pack 1 Readme File
Readme file for: IBM® i2® Analyst's Notebook® Premium 8.9.5 Fix Pack 1
Product/Component release: 8.9.5
Update name: Fix Pack 1
Fix ID: 220.127.116.11-SC-I2ANA-WinOS-FP0001
Publication date: 14 June 2013
Last modified date: 14 June 2013
- Download location
- Installation information
- List of fixes
- Copyright and trademark information
- Document change history
Analyst's Notebook Premium 8.9.5 Fix Pack 1 can be downloaded from Fix Central:
This fix pack contains localized versions.
This fix pack can be applied to a system with an existing installation of Analyst's Notebook Premium 8.9.5.
Before you install the fix pack, ensure that you are logged on with Administrator privileges.
To install the fix pack:
- Run the file named IBM_i2_Analysis_Repository_Connector_3.0.5_Fix_Pack_1.exe and follow the on-screen prompts.
- Run the file named IBM_i2_Local_Analysis_Repository_3.0.3_Fix_Pack_1.exe and follow the on-screen prompts.
List of fixes
The following issues are resolved by this fix pack:
- To avoid negative effects on repository performance, the following limits are applied to the numbers of cards and links that items can have:
- Items can have a maximum of 200 cards
- Items can have a maximum of 30000 links
- To help prevent duplicate card creation, duplicate checking is improved.
- Long-running imports time out if the server does not respond for 10 minutes. It is possible to configure this period for different deployments.
- Purging items can no longer result in blank pages of results.
- Checking for mandatory properties when items are imported is improved.
- Items with properties that use the India Military time zone are no longer displayed incorrectly on a chart.
- It is possible to select a charting scheme when a filtered expand is requested.
- A duplicate option to view the Analyst's Notebook properties is removed from the menu.
- Handling of deleted items is improved.
- Comment fields on cloaked items are no longer visible.
- Purging a full page of items can no longer result in a 'Failed to marshal item information' error in the Intelligence Portal.
- The upgrade procedure can no longer result in the creation of read-only items.
Copyright and trademark information
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MACHINES CORPORATION PROVIDES THIS PUBLICATION "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Some jurisdictions do not allow disclaimer of express or implied warranties in certain transactions, therefore, this statement may not apply to you.
This information could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information herein; these changes will be incorporated in new editions of the publication. IBM may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) and/or the program(s) described in this publication at any time without notice.
Microsoft, Windows, and Windows Server are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Intel, Intel logo, Intel Inside, Intel Inside logo, Intel Centrino, Intel Centrino logo, Celeron, Intel Xeon, Intel SpeedStep, Itanium, and Pentium are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the
Other company, product, or service names may be trademarks or service marks of others.
THIRD-PARTY LICENSE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, NOTICES AND INFORMATION
The license agreement for this product refers you to this file for details concerning terms and conditions applicable to third party software code included in this product, and for certain notices and other information IBM must provide to you under its license to certain software code. The relevant terms and conditions, notices and other information are provided or referenced below. Please note that any non-English version of the licenses below is unofficial and is provided to you for your convenience only. The English version of the licenses below, provided as part of the English version of this file, is the official version.
Notwithstanding the terms and conditions of any other agreement you may have with IBM or any of its related or affiliated entities (collectively "IBM"), the third party software code identified below are "Excluded Components" and are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The Excluded Components are provided on an "AS IS" basis
- IBM DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE EXCLUDED COMPONENTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OR INTERFERENCE AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
- IBM will not be liable to you or indemnify you for any claims related to the Excluded Components
- IBM will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages with respect to the Excluded Components.
Document change history
First Published: 14th June 2013
|Smarter Cities||i2 Analyst's Notebook Premium||Windows||8.9.5|