Detailed system requirements
To deploy IBM eDiscovery Manager, you need, at a minimum an application server, a content server or email server, and a web browser. This document lists the technical specifications for these items, and other optional components.
The following table provides links to high-level or detailed system requirement reports that can be sorted by type, operating system, or component.
If you want to create a different report, see the Software Product Compatibility Reports (SPCR) tool.
When viewing a report, you can use the links under the Other formats section to:
- Save the URL for the generated report so that you can return to it later
- Print the HTML version of the report
- Save the report in PDF format
For your convenience, the following table includes links to detailed system requirement reports, including information about the minimum product and maintenance levels that must be installed before opening a problem report with IBM Software Support.
For each product, you can view:
- By type Shows a high-level list of supported operating systems, software, or hardware.
- By operating system Provides a detailed list of hardware requirements, supported operating systems, operating system restrictions, prerequisites, optional supported software, and component-level details.
- Requirements by component Provides detailed lists of supported operating systems, prerequisites, and optional supported software.
Tip: Reopening a link will always generate an updated report with the latest detailed system requirements.
- Version 2.2.2- selected tab,
Compatibility reports are available for all software products
See the IBM software product compatibility reports for information about supported operating systems, system requirements, and optional supported software for any IBM product.