This document contains a list of features that are new in the 18.104.22.168 release of IBM Rational ClearCase.
The following features are new in IBM Rational ClearCase 22.214.171.124:
- Support for installing with Installation Manager 64-bit on Windows Installation Manager 64-bit enables you to install ClearQuest on the same system with other IBM products that require Installation Manager 64-bit, such as Rational Application Developer and Rational Software Architect. Before installing with Installation Manager, review Technote 21628641 - Considerations when installing IBM Rational ClearCase, ClearQuest, and Requisite Pro on Windows with Installation Manager 64-bit.
- The ClearTeam Explorer now enables you to apply attributes to objects, change attributes, and remove attributes. These operations are available on the Custom tabs in the Properties view for the object.
NOTE: Currently, users cannot create attribute types using the ClearTeam Explorer.
- The ability to perform an undo checkout operation on selected files for users of the ClearTeam Explorer integration with IBM Rational Software Architect.
- The Edit View Configuration dialog box is now modeless.
- Any merge operation that is required after a checkin now performs an automatic merge requiring no user interaction unless conflicts need to be resolved.