This document contains a complete listing of releases, refreshes, fix packs and interim fixes sorted by version for IBM Rational Lifecycle Integration Adapters Standard Edition.
- Visit the IBM Support Portal to configure your support portal experience and review FAQs, lists of known problems, fixes, and a wealth of important support information.
- Visit developerWorks to access an online collection of tutorials, sample code, standards, forums and other resources provided by experts at IBM to assist software developers using Rational tools including access to the IBM RFE Community.
- Visit the Jazz Community if you use a Rational product created using the Jazz platform to interact directly with the Jazz development team and other community members, download product trials and betas and track developement progress.
Helpful Hints For Obtaining Technical Assistance:
Before you contact IBM Rational Software Support, gather the background information that you need to describe the problem. When you describe a problem to an IBM software support specialist, be as specific as possible and include all relevant background information so that the specialist can help you solve the problem efficiently. To save time, know the answers to these questions:
- What software versions were you running when the problem occurred?
- Do you have logs, traces, or messages that are related to the problem?
- Can you reproduce the problem? If so, what steps do you take to reproduce it?
- Is there a workaround for the problem? If so, be prepared to describe the workaround.
If you have helpful information to diagnose or identify the problem on your system, you can provide this data by following the instructions to exchange information with IBM Technical Support.
Table of Contents:
|Rational Adapter for HP ALM|
|253520||Requirement folder creation and selection dialogs missing data when there are more than existing 100 folders|
|250828||On the Manual Run execution page, the Resource Landing Page Icon is not functioning|
|229463||Auto friending fails with 500 error when friend name is not unique|
|232887||Parent folder Test Case Create button should be disabled|
|232891||Internet Explorer 9 does not show created folder in Rational Requirements Composer dialog box|
|242890||Rational Requirements Composer gives warning that some links might not be displayed when connected to HP ALM|
|250857||Gadgets broken in Internet Explorer 8|
|238389||Requirements Manager-HPQC(Rich Client): - Rich hovering validated by links to a testcase/folder throws an error in DOORS Next Generation rich client|
|235047||Garbled characters in reconcile summary after expanding requirement previews and then clicking Create Tests|
|233403||My requirements always shows No links on the requirements landing page|
|235059||Download prompt shows when clicking on landing page toolbar button for test set|
|231757||Change Management dashboard page throws errors when connected to ClearQuest|
|250541||Test Run information does not show up on the HP adapter Test Lab page|
|230371||Browse, and tree OK, Cancel buttons don't respond to keyboard enter or space in test case or requirements dialog|
|232000||HP adapter test case text description truncated and hidden behind other menu when the test case is created from the HP adapter|
|Rational Adapter for JIRA|
|230125||Port changes to support Internet Explorer to JIRA code|
|236115||Implement Project field in JIRA user preference|
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.