This document points to an IBM Education Assistant module about how to Configure WebSphere Application Server for non-root administration on Unix/Linux
Length: 12 minutes
- Restrictions for non-root administration
- Setting up a non-root user
- Non-root configuration
- Running as non-root during system restart
- Installing Fixpack / Patches
- Click the link to open the presentation (.pdf format).
- Right-click and select Save Link As to store the file on your local computer for later review
- Click the link to open the presentation (Flash format).
- Right-click and select Save Link As to store the file on your local computer for later viewing
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.