This document points to an IBM Education Assistant module about how to import Infosphere Data Architect Models using IBM InfoSphere Metadata Asset Manager in Information Server version 8.7
Length: 11 minutes
- Logical and Physical Data Models
- Configuring InfoSphere Metadata Asset Manager
- Importing InfoSphere Data Architect Model in InfoSphere Metadata Asset Manager
- Re-importing InfoSphere Data Model
- Command Line Import of InfoSphere Data Model
- Click the link to open the presentation (.pdf format).
- Right-click and select Save Link As to store the file on your local computer for later review.
- Click the link to open the presentation (Flash format).
- Right-click and select Save Link As to store the file on your local computer for later viewing.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.