This document contains a complete listing of releases, refreshes, fix packs and interim fixes sorted by version for IBM Packaging Utility.
- Visit the IBM Support Portal to configure your support portal experience and review FAQs, lists of known problems, fixes, and a wealth of important support information.
- Visit developerWorks to access an online collection of tutorials, sample code, standards, forums and other resources provided by experts at IBM to assist software developers using Rational tools including access to the IBM RFE Community.
- Visit the Jazz Community if you use a Rational product created using the Jazz platform to interact directly with the Jazz development team and other community members, download product trials and betas and track development progress.
Helpful Hints For Obtaining Technical Assistance:
Before you contact IBM Rational Software Support, gather the background information that you need to describe the problem. When you describe a problem to an IBM software support specialist, be as specific as possible and include all relevant background information so that the specialist can help you solve the problem efficiently. To save time, know the answers to these questions:
- What software versions were you running when the problem occurred?
- Do you have logs, traces, or messages that are related to the problem?
- Can you reproduce the problem? If so, what steps do you take to reproduce it?
- Is there a workaround for the problem? If so, be prepared to describe the workaround.
If you have helpful information to diagnose or identify the problem on your system, you can provide this data by following the instructions to exchange information with IBM Technical Support.
Table of Contents:
|PM61681||Packaging Utility 1.5.x cannot find the base package when copying a new update to RPT 8.2|
|PM64424||Packaging Utility Command Line (PUCL) Adding multiple platform slices to a repository with Fix Packs is broken|
|PM34897||Installation Manager tries to uninstall Packaging Utility while Packaging Utility is running.|
Table of Contents:
|PM83977||The Packaging Utility crashes intermittently on RHEL 5.8 when accessing the Preference UI.|
|PM66240||Packaging Utility versions 1.5.2 - 1.5.3: repository is corrupted when you delete fixes.|
|PM67680||After users press the Clear Credentials button, Packaging Utility version 1.5.3 displays the "Password Required" window.|
|PM67678||Packaging Utility version 1.5 does not show IBM Passport Advantage repository after inserting the username and password.|
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.