Detailed system requirements
This document lists the detailed system requirements for InfoSphere Data Architect version 8.5.
You can use the comprehensive data modeling capabilities of InfoSphere® Data Architect to discover, model, relate, and standardize diverse and distributed data assets across your enterprise, at all points in the data design lifecycle. For more information, see Overview of InfoSphere Data Architect.
Table of supported system requirements
The links in the table below are located in the IBM Software Product Compatibility Reports (SPCR) tool and go directly to the supported operating systems, prerequisites, system requirements, and optional supported software for the specific operating system. Because the report is dynamically generated, it might take a moment to open.
|InfoSphere Data Architect V8.5|
|Requirements by type||Requirements by platform||Software requirements by component|
SPCR tool available for all software products
IBM has created a Software Product Compatibility Reports (SPCR) tool where you can locate and find complete lists of supported operating systems, system requirements, prerequisites, and optional supported software.
You can access the tool for any product and obtain the supported operating systems, system requirements, and optional supported software for your product version.
- Click the following link to reach the front page of SPCR: Detailed system requirements for a specific product in SPCR
- Then choose the following options to obtain the supported operating systems, system requirements, and optional supported software for your product version.
- Select the desired product.
- Select the desired version.
- Select your operating system or your product component.