Features not available in Linux version of Rational Rhapsody 7.5.3 releases
Features listed in this document are not available in the Linux version of IBM Rational Rhapsody 7.5.3 releases.
- Activity simulations (token-based)
- Advanced and Respect scheme for Roundtrip in Ada.
Note: Support for the Basic scheme for Roundtrip in Ada is still available.
- Android application development
- Automatic Test Generation (ATG) add-on
- AUTOSAR development
- Back and Forward navigation buttons
- C# application development
- Configuration management SCC mode
- Customizable code generation
- COM/CORBA development
- Developing Data Distribution Service (DDS) for real-time systems applications
- Eclipse platform integration
- Generate support request
- Helpers can be used, subject to the following limitations:
- Helpers that are set up to be triggered by actions such as code generation will not work with RhapsodyCL on Linux.
- When using Java helpers, the JRE used must be the one installed with Rational Rhapsody or a different IBM Java JRE. Also, the JRE cannot be within a ClearCase VOB.
- Arguments cannot be passed to Java plugins.
- Import from Rational Rose
- Languages: Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- MathWorks Simulink integration
- Microsoft VBA
- Microsoft Visual Studio integration
- Parametric constraint evaluator
- Rational Quality Management
- Rational Rhapsody Designer for Systems Engineers, Rational Rhapsody Architect for Systems Engineers, and Rational Rhapsody Architect for Software - these editions are not available for Linux.
- Rational Rhapsody Developer RulesComposer add-on
- Rational Statemate integration
- Rational Team Concert integration
- RTOSes are generally not available in the Linux version of Rational Rhapsody. However, the following RTOSes are supported: MontaVista 5.0, Linux Red Hat (Enterprise Linux) 4.0, 5.0; and MultiNativeLinux X86 4.2.3
- Siemens Teamcenter integration
- Split diagrams during export
- Target monitoring
- TestConductor add-on limitations:
- Does not work with RhapsodyCL. As an alternative, you can use the command line of rhapsody.exe with command line option -hiddenui.
- Integration with Rational Quality Manager not supported
- TypeLibrary Importer
- Wind River Workbench integration