This document provides access to the support information on the Patterns for IBM PureApplication Systems or IBM Workload Deployer that are associated with Websphere Service Registry and Repository.
The IBM SOA Policy Gateway Pattern is set of virtual system patterns providing a policy enforcement point and a policy administration point.
- The policy administration point is provided by virtual system patterns that provision WSRR in a multi-tier architecture, delivering a production and staging environment.
- The policy enforcement point is provided by the WebSphere DataPower appliance in which a domain is created during virtual system pattern deployment.
The IBM SOA Policy Pattern routes MQ JMS messages based on data held in policy documents retrieved from a service registry.
The IBM SOA Policy Pattern for Red Hat Enterprise Linux V2.0 provisions and manages the IBM PureApplication System (IPAS) hardware or IBM Workload Deployer (IWD) to provide the following features, which are pre-configured as a part of the pattern:
- An enterprise service bus (ESB), IBM WebSphere Message Broker
- A JMS provider, WebSphere MQ.
- A service registry, WebSphere Service Registry and Repository (WSRR)