Education Assistant: Information Server - Changing the WebSphere Application Server HTTP port
This document points to an IBM Education Assistant module that provides instructions on how to change the WebSphere Application Server HTTP port on a non-clustered WebSphere installation and Information Server version 8.5 and 8.7.
Length: 7 minutes
- Modify the Virtual Hosts port setting
- Verify the port is open
- Modify the application server port
- Update Version.xml
- Update registered-servers.xml
- Click the link to open the presentation (.pdf format).
- Right-click and select Save Link As to store the file on your local computer for later review.
- Click the link to open the presentation (MP4 format).
- Right-click and select Save Link As to store the file on your local computer for later viewing.
More support for:
InfoSphere Information Server
Software version: 8.5, 8.7
Operating system(s): AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, Windows
Reference #: 7036077
Modified date: 14 January 2013