This document points to an IBM Education Assistant module that shows how to monitor memory usage of DataStage processes.
Length: 5 minutes
- Why and when you should monitor memory usage by process
- How to monitor memory usage by processes
- Click the link to open the presentation (.pdf format).
- Right-click and select Save Link As to store the file on your local computer for later review.
- Click the link to open the presentation (Flash format).
- Right-click and select Save Link As to store the file on your local computer for later viewing.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.