This document provides the list of all versions of the IBM® IMS™ Enterprise Suite that are in service to assist you with the planning, installation, and maintenance of the suite.
To find out if newer updates are available for the components you use, see the release notes for the version of IMS Enterprise Suite that you have installed:
- For IMS Enterprise Suite Version 3.1 release notes and any known issues and workarounds, see:
IMS Enterprise Suite Version 3.1 release notes in the IBM Information Management Software for z/OS® Solutions Information Center.
- For IMS Enterprise Suite Version 2.2 release notes and the readme file for each component, see
- For IMS Enterprise Suite Version 2.1 release notes and the readme file for each component, see http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg27022166.
- For IMS Enterprise Suite Version 1.1 release notes and the readme file for each component, see http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=81&uid=swg27018241.
Each release notes provide, for each component, a list of latest maintenance release version number, its related APARs (if the component can be installed on the z/OS platform), and a link to the component readme file for more detailed information of the updates.
Important: Customers using IMS Enterprise Suite Version 1.1 or Version 2.1 should upgrade to the latest version in service as soon as possible to continue to receive support and to take advantage of enhancements and new features.
- IMS Enterprise Suite Version 1.1 was withdrawn from service on November 1, 2013. See the IBM United States Withdrawal Announcement 912-144.
- IMS Enterprise Suite Version 2.1 was withdrawn from marketing on October 26, 2012 (see the IBM Withdrawal Announcement ZP13-0277), and will be withdrawn from service on November 1, 2014 (see IBM United States Withdrawal Announcement 913-149).
Product documentation for all versions of IMS Enterprise Suite is available online in the IBM® Information Management Software for z/OS® Solutions Information Center at:
Only the IMS Enterprise Suite SOAP Gateway component has a PDF version of the information. No PDF version is provided for the other IMS Enterprise Suite information. You can use the Print function in the information center to print a hardcopy. For more information, see Printing topics in the information center.
IMS Enterprise Suite for the distributed platforms can be downloaded from the IMS Enterprise Suite download website. For the z/OS platform, order a CBPDO through the Shopz website.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.